Curacao is one of the leading and most respected e-gaming jurisdictions in the world. Curacao is a Caribbean island and a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. This European connection together with the island’s remote location makes Curacao a unique jurisdiction.
The cost of your Curacao e-gaming license will include an application fee and a fee for the actual license which must be renewed each year. The cost of an e-gaming license varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. One of the conditions of the Curacao provisional license is a 60,000ANG guarantee deposit.
Advantages and disadvantages of a Curacao e-Gaming License:
- Inexpensive application process.
- Relatively fast and easy application process.
- Agreeable tax laws.
- Straightforward gambling laws.
- One license for all gambling operations.
- Proof of licensing label can be displayed on your site.
- Read more in our guide of the pros of online gaming license.
- Due to the relatively few requirements, the speed at which you can obtain a license, and the low cost, the Curacao license may be regarded by some operators as having lower standards when compared to other stricter jurisdictions.
- Sublicenses are audited by Master License holders rather than the Gaming Commission.
- A number of prominent international markets are closed to Curacao license holders.